15 November 2009

The Language Of Love

The Language of Love



Arabic = Ib'n hebbak
Burmese = chit pa de
Croatian = LJUBim te
Danish = Jeg elsker dig
English = I love You
Filipino = Iniibig Kita
German = Ich liebe Dich
Hawaiian = Aloha I'a Au Oe
Italian = ti amo (for lover or spouse)
Japanese = Kimi o ai shiteru
Korean = Saranghapanida
Lebanese = Bahibak
Mohawk = Konoronhkwa
Norwegian = Jeg elsker deg
Osetian = Aez dae warzyn
Punjabi = Main Tainu Pyar Karna
Quenya = Tye-mela'ne
Romanian = Te iu besc
Sioux = Techihhila
Thai = Khao Raak Thoe
Ukrainian = ja tebe koKHAju
Vietnamese = Toi yeu em
Welsh = 'Rwy'n dy garu di



Love is patient; love is kind.
Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way: it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice in wrong doing, but rejoices in truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
And now faith, hope, and love abide,
and the greatest of these is love.


Believe in your heart that
something wonderful is about to happen.
Love your life.
Believe in your own powers,
and your own potential,
and in your own innate goodness.
Wake every morning
with the awe of just being alive.
Discover each day the magnificent,
awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself
and in everyone you see each day.
Reach within to find your own specialness.
Amaze yourself and rouse those around you
to the potential of each new day.
Don't be afraid to admit
that you are less than perfect;
this is the essence of your humanity.
Let those who love you help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today,
for today is all we truly have.
Live this day well.
Let a little sun out as well as in.
Create your own rainbows.
Be open to all your possibilities;
all possibilities and Miracles.

Always believe in Miracles.


I have seen you a million times
And every time I see you
I fall in love with you all over again
My heart starts to race
My frown turns into a smile
And all my worries are now in my past
When you smile at me my heart melts
You give the sweetest hugs
Every time you hug me
Your smile is like a new day
Your sense of humour is like no other
The ability you have to make me smile
Is all you need you love me
Your laugh is so soft and sweet
Just looking in your eyes
Makes me melt inside
Your lips look so soft
Soft enough to kiss
You, yourself relive me from all pain
Your hands are as soft as a pillow
The way you comfort me is amazing
Every time we say good-bye
I start to cry
I say good-bye to you too many times
I said good-bye to you a million times.




Even if it takes forever to see
What happiness really means to me
I understand love will always be
in perfect harmony
between you and me





One day you will come to know
that no matter how far you may go
the joys and sorrows that we share
are just like the touch of your hair
which is full of tender care




Yet I can only say
this love for you will never decay
I love you every single day
and in every single way
And it pains me to see you fading away




I count the hours,
I count the days.
How much I miss you,
I count the ways.



I miss your voice,
I miss your touch.
And I miss the face,
That I love so much.


How to describe it,
There is now way.
I walk around,
In a permanent daze.



I long to feel,
Your warm embrace.
And to see a smile,
Upon your face.



I will not sleep,
Won't close one eye.
Until you're home,
Safe and alive.



While you're overseas,
And I'm safe at home.
I think of you out there,
In danger and alone.



This is the life you've chosen,
And I can't change your mind.
You've found your inner bravery,
And now I must find mine.


I miss you so much,
To the moon and the stars.
And this feeling will go on,
Until you're safe in my arms.


I love your soft kisses.
I love your soft touch.
I love the way you bite your lip.
I love you soooooo much.



I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you smile.
I love the way you're shy sometimes,
Every once and a while.



I love it when you look at me,
When I'm not looking at you.
You think I do not realize it,
But really...I do.



I love the way you cuddle.
I love the way you sleep.
I love the way you rub your neck,
When you are thinking so deep.


I love all of you,
Your nose, your lips, your hair, your feet.
I will never stop loving you.
You are so amazingly sweet.


I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.

There is so much I want to share with you,
But my words are lost within me
I have so many emotions
How do I make you see


Life is not that simple
Hear this from my heart
Our love will concur all
As we stand here at the start.



Not speaking to you is killing me
You there and me here
But one day soon that will change
And I will finally have you near.


The Angels they did send you
The day that we met
Our love will last forever
As in concrete it is set



Come fly, fly with me baby
Oh come fly with me
We can explore our love together
And set our emotions free



For the skies are without limits
And the tree tops we sour too
Perched upon a branch
Our love is forever true



I never meant for this to happen
But I am sure glad it did
Hearing your love and laughter
Makes me feel like a kid


Please never doubt my love
What is shared between you and me
Cause I am here to hold you
You just wait and see


But for now, I have to be patient
And except our destiny
But I promise you this my darling
You are forever within me

My love for you is deep and true
No matter what you do
I'll always be there for you
No matter where you go
I'll always be there beside you
Till the day I die
My love will always stay true to you

A longing after more than outward pleasure,
A digging to discover hidden treasure.
An Aesop's net, where mouse-like you may see
A nibbling coney set a lion free.
The pleasant'st game that ever was invented.
The sweetest sin, so hard to be repented,
That makes the lawyer plead without a fee
And the divine commit idolatry;
That makes the daring soldier to prefer
A single combat far before the war;
Turns age to youth, that once again they might
In August taste of pleasant May's delight.


If there is anything better
than to be loved
it is loving.

The rose speaks of love
silently, in a language
known only to the heart.

Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
Leave the fingers open and it stays.
Clutch it and it darts away.

Life is a journey,
and love is what makes
that journey worthwhile.

"Unto those who love,
ungenerous time bestows
a thousand summers"

There is no greater pain
than not being
with the one you love.


To the world
you are someone,
but to someone
you are the world.


The times we spend together
are the best times that I know,
I am a better person, because
you've made me so.

Absence is to love
what wind is to fire;
It extinguishes the small,
yet rekindles the great.


You've got to dance
like nobody's looking,
and love like
it's never going to hurt.


Many things in life
will catch your eye,
but only a few
will catch your heart.

The bond that holds
two hearts in love,
receives its strength
from God's great Love.

Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things.




No comments:

Post a Comment